HOW IT WORKS
Designers must submit a 2-3 colour design (25cm x 30cm) for the centre chest of a white t-shirt (as pictured below).
This is a chance to get creative and express yourself. Whatever the concept of women in climbing inspires in you is what we want to see.
All garments will be made from ethically sourced fabric and printed with water based paint.
Hangar followers will vote for their favourite design and the winner will receive a £250 cash prize.
They’ll also have their work displayed on our website, social media channels, and at our climbing walls all over the UK.
HOW TO ENTER
To take part, submit your design to [email protected] by Sunday 4 April, and we will select our finalists before hosting a public vote to decide the overall winner. A winner will be announced on Friday 9 April and the items will be available from Wednesday 14 April.
- Submit a 2-3 colour design for a white garment
- Artwork dimensions: 15 cm x 30 cm (letterbox)
- Design must have lettering which reads 'The Climbing Hangar' incorporated into the design (but can be small and doesn't have to feature the official Hangar logo
- Get creative: you can base your design on the wording "Women Rock" or do something completely abstract!
- File types: vector, PDF, AI file
- Artists must also submit a personal bio, describing themselves in one or two sentences, and a photograph of their choice
- Deadline for submissions: Sunday 4 April
TCH will own the winning artwork (both physical and digital copies) which may be used by the TCH in future design projects. Any future usage will be carried out in line with the artist’s terms of fair use.
Looking for inspiration?
Why not visit our #womenrock page to learn about some of the amazing women who make the Hangar rock?
From route setters and pro athletes, to crew, coaches and our senior management team, there are loads of important people challenging stereotypes, inspiring others and making the Hangar such a nice place to hang.