Taking out membership
- Just head to reception and let them know you want to become one of the family. Your first payment will be a pro rata payment based on the normal monthly subscription for your selected Hangar venue (subject to a minimum charge of one PAYG entry cost).
- At the time of signing up, you will be asked to provide credit or debit card details from which a recurring payment will be taken on the first of each month. Payments will continue to be taken until you cancel your membership or your card expires.
- Standard Membership - Unlimited climbing and more for just one monthly payment. Now bookable online.
- Family Membership - Unlimited climbing for the whole family! Enjoy further discounted kids membership with every adult member (limited to 2 children U14 per 1 adult)
- Kids Membership - Unlimited climbing and more for U14s for just one monthly payment (child must be supervised at all times).
- Rock Club Membership - Unlimited climbing and a guaranteed slot on one Rock Club class per week for U14s.
- Some of our Hangar venues offer multi-site membership.
- Membership (of any type) at TCH Liverpool Sandhills allows you full access and unlimited climbing at TCH Matchworks in Speke, and vice-versa.
- Membership (of any type) at TCH Plymouth allows you full access and unlimited climbing at TCH Exeter, and vice-versa.
- We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and introduce cancellation charges at a future date, but we will always let you know before we do so with enough notice for you to cancel your membership without additional charges
- You can cancel at any time without penalty. We don't pay pro-rata refunds so your membership services will continue until the end of the current billing cycle.
- You'll need to use our cancellation form to ensure your membership is stopped. Just make sure your form is submitted before midday on the last day of the billing cycle so you're not be charged the next month's fee. You should receive an email confirming the submission of your cancellation request. If you don't receive an email or you believe that you have cancelled in time and been charged in error, please get in touch.
- If your card expires or there are insufficient funds in your account we will attempt to take payment again within 48 hours and then every few days throughout the month. You'll receive an email letting you know if this is the case. If we've not been able to take payment from your card before you next visit The Hangar you can settle your outstanding dues at the front desk when you check-in.
- If we've not been able to take payment and you've not cancelled your membership before the end of the next billing cycle your monthly dues will roll over and you could be charged for two months' dues in one transaction.
- We cannot issue refunds on dues owed because you forgot to cancel your membership, even if you've not visited The Hangar.