Terms and Conditions - November 2019
- The BolderTogether campaign will run from 1st November to 30th November
- In order to be counted as a referral
- The visitor must be a new Hangar customer
- They must complete a waiver form
- Their first visit must be with the referring customer, and their free standard or concession climb (adult or junior) must take place in November
- There is no limit to the number of new customers one person can introduce to The Hangar during the period of the promotion however, no more than four guest passes can be used on any one visit.
- Free climbs include any 'included in entry' sessions and socials (except members only)
- If any of your referred customers need an induction we will arrange a session when you arrive - there is no need to book ahead.
The prize draw
- Referring customers will receive one prize draw entry per new customer referred to the Hangar during November
- We will run separate draws for members and guests but prizes will be the same for both groups
- Raffle-winning customers will get their choice of item from our new Hangar clothing range, launching in December 2019. We reserve the right to change the prize for an alternative item of similar value.
- Prizes will be allocated at the end of the promotional period
- Winners will be announced in the first week of December via social media and email.