Primarily based in Head Office (Liverpool), you’ll have responsibility for the day to day jobs that make a marketing team run smoothly whilst helping us improve our marketing processes and level of organisation.
The role is offered as two days a week (minimum) on a fixed term six-month contract but we’re keen to make the most of your skills and experience so there is some flexibility in hours and the scope of the job.
You will have
- Previous admin experience with a general understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent written English and good attention to detail
- Experience in using social media in a commercial context
- An aptitude for learning new software and online platforms (especially CMS and CRM)
- An eye for design and basic working knowledge of design packages (Canva)
And while you’ll work closely with our Marketing Manager it is vital that you’re a self-starter, able to organise your workload and co-ordinate with our Hangar General Managers and the management team to meet deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Uploading content to our social media platforms and identifying opportunities for audience engagement
- Managing our video and image libraries
- Uploading and regularly reviewing web content
- Uploading email marketing content and assisting with the creation and management of marketing lists
- Creating basic promotional designs for social and in-wall promotion within our branded template
- Maintaining the marketing comms calendar
- Maintaining accurate company information on third party sites (Google Business etc)
- Assisting with data compilation for management reporting packs
Drop us an email at email@example.com telling us why you’re interested in the position along with a copy of your CV.
Deadline: 5pm, Monday 23rd September 2019.