HOW TO HELP
We are part of a coordinated effort by 'Serious Climbing' and other UK walls to get much needed supplies to Ukraine and the neighbouring countries taking in refugees.
It's still winter and people need:
- Sleeping equipment
- Hygiene products
- Medical equipment
If you have any spare outdoor gear In good condition please donate in any of our walls!
Please bring any of the following items. They should be in good condition and you would consider using them yourself to go skiing or climbing in Scotland etc.
- Down and technical insulated clothing
- Gore Tex clothing
- Warm walking boots
- Outdoor/ski gloves, hats & scarves
- Good quality tents (no missing parts or tears)
- Good quality sleeping bags (with working zips)
- Carry matts
- Warm blankets
- Head torches with batteries
- Tinned food that can be opening without a tin opener
- Baby food
- Baby formula
- Camping bowl/plates/mugs/cutlery
- Female sanitary products
- First aid kits and first aid supplies