NEED TO KNOW INFO:
Job Type: Part time (5 hours each week)
Salary: £10.79 p/h
Application Deadline: 14/01/24
About TCH Route Setting
Our vision is to inspire happier, healthier more connected people through our route setting. You will support our Setting Team to set incredible problems by cleaning and preparing holds for setting . By doing this you will be a part of making the world of climbing accessible to as many people as possible, and deliver an exceptional experience.
Who is our perfect HOLD WASHER?
• Happy to work hard, lift some baskets and wash a wide variety of holds.
• Someone that doesn’t mind a bit of water – it’s not a dry job.
• Someone who can work hard with a keen eye for getting the holds back to their former glory.
• High levels of professionalism whilst retaining maximum fun factor.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to test and learn the route setting art with TCH route setting team before the climbs are open to the public
- Free climbing access to all our sites for you and a plus one
- Generous discounts on food and gear from our cafes and shop
- Competitive salary
- Training, learning and development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave per year (Pro Rata & Including bank holidays)
Someone willing to work hard, be positive and doesn’t mind an early start.
To apply: Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you think you would be the perfect fit for this job.