We've just launched a new online sales platform which will make membership available as a direct debit. While we see to the finishing touches, you can still purchase membership for a month with no strings attached.
What do I get?
Your Hangar membership entitles you to:
- Unlimited climbing at any time
- Discounts on yoga and strength and conditioning sessions
- 50% off on junior membership (must be purchased by a member adult at reception)
- Access to all our 'included in entry' sessions at no extra cost (simply log in to book at member rates online)
- Members' only event, including our Lock Ins and some socials
- All the usual stuff - free shoe hire, floorwalkers etc.
Taking out membership
- Just purchase online for the ultimate convenience, or ask at reception next time you're in. You'll receive a confirmation email straight away where you can download your pass barcode for easy scanning every time you're in the centre.
- When our direct debit option becomes available we'll email you the details to sign up so you don't miss out on a single day of climbing.
- We don't offer refunds on passes, but there's no pressure to continue with yours after your first month. Simply let the pass expire and go back to full price sessions.
- We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and introduce cancellation charges at a future date, but we will always let you know before we do so with enough notice for you to cancel your membership without additional charges.