NEED TO KNOW INFO:
Job Type: Permanent, Part time (20 hours)- 2 DAY WORKING WEEK
Salary: £24k - £30k (PRO RATA) based on experience
Application Deadline: 27th Jan 2023
About TCH Route Setting
Our vision is to inspire happier, healthier more connected people through our route setting. You will be responsible for ensuring the Hangar has a positive impact on people’s lives and driving our commercial success by setting incredible boulder problems and making customers feel great. By doing this you will make the world of climbing accessible to as many people as possible, and deliver an exceptional experience.
Who is our perfect setter?
· Someone that wants to see others succeed – If sandbagging is your speciality don’t apply here.
· Super creative with a good understanding of modern indoor climbing.
· Desire to learn, be adaptable and develop yourself as a route setter for TCH.
· Doesn’t have an ego but does have a strong sense of athletic empathy for climbers of all ability.
· Avid climber with a huge passion for the sport.
· Someone who can work hard with a keen eye for smaller details.
· Exudes high levels of professionalism whilst retaining maximum fun factor.
What’s in it for you?
-2 day working week
- Progressive pathway alongside like-minded creative individuals.
- Competitive salary
- Training, learning and development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave per year (Pro Rata & Including bank holidays)
- Free climbing shoe allowance
- Private health care
- Weekly self development hours
- Free climbing access to all our sites for you and plus one.
- Opportunities to travel and set at other Hangars around the country.
- Generous team discounts on food and gear from our cafes & shops
Whilst we welcome all applications, this role requires a high level of previous setting experience. Candidates will be a highly skilled setter who has experience assisting head setters or freelance setters. If you believe you have adequate experience, feel free to fire over an application.
To apply: Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you think you would be the perfect fit for this job.